Powerful home-use, seven-needle embroidery machine. The Elna eXpressive 970 is the perfect tool to help you conquer your next embroidery project. This innovative machine is built to work with embroidery formats used by industry professionals such as .JEF+, .JEF and .dst. With 50 built-in embroidery designs and 10 fonts for monogramming, a USB port to easily import designs and a maximum speed of 800 SPM, the possibilities are endless. All embroidery operations are noticeably faster and smoother on the EL970. You will be impressed with your project's professional-finished results.
- Single Head 7 needle professional-style embroidery machine
- 5.7" Remote Computer Screen (RCS)
- Extra large bobbin - 40% larger than a regular bobbin
- 6 white LED lamps over needle area
- 50 built-in designs
- 10 fonts for monogramming
- 2 and 3 letter monogramming
- Maximum embroidery size: 9.4" x 7.9"
- Design transfer via USB
- Embroidery sewing speed up to 800 SPM
- Embroidery format capability: .JEF+, .JEF and .dst
- Editing functions include resize, rotate, flip, save, group, re-edit, zoom, duplicate, monogram and combine
- Programmable jump thread trimming
- Flexible stitch traveling
- Auto return post thread break
- Adjustable hoop positioning
- Thread brand selection includes Janome, Robison-Anton, Madeira, Mettler
- Upper thread and presser foot sensors
- Stitch-out time indicator
- Stitch counter
- Independent bobbin winder
- Embroidery area tracing
- Compatible with Tajima hoops
- Includes 8 spool pins
- Includes instructional DVD
- Portable; total weight is only 50 lbs.
M1: 9.4" x 7.9"
M2: 5" x 4.3"
M3: 2" x 2"